One of our awesome working groups is hiring a part-time generic viagra position for the upcoming growing season. Find more information about KASSI at seedsgrowfood.org and find more details below:
Part-time Seed Gardener-Coordinator
April 13 to October 9, 2015
10 hours/week @ $15/hr
Kingston and Area Seed System Initiative (KASSI) is starting a new public seed garden at the Lakeside Community Garden (LCG) in Kingston. This one-acre garden will grow agricultural vegetable seed for a community seed centre yet to be established. This garden is a significant first step in increasing public accessibility to open-pollinated heirloom varieties in the area.
The Garden Coordinator is the central, buy viagra part-time position, for the creation, care and maintenance of the new-to-be-established seed garden. Layout, soil improvement, and preparation of the area will be key to the successful start of this project. The Gardener will be responsible for all aspects of monitoring, caring for and reporting on the implementation of the Garden Plan.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Oversee preparation of seed garden plot for spring planting; i.e. application of compost, and wood chips for pathways,
- Transplant, plant and maintain a diverse planting of plant species for soil improvement and seed; i.e. cultivate, weed, water, and harvest seed according to the garden plan (with the help of KASSI and volunteers),
- Represent KASSI and promote their mission,
- Coordinate volunteer work bees as required,
- Maintain good relations with LCG,
- Maintain equipment stored at LCG,
- Document activity including work record, photos, plant variety descriptors and final report (lessons learned and recommendations),
- Harvest, label, clean and inventory seed, and
- Assist with training and supporting seasonal gardeners and interns.
- Two or more years of horticultural experience (i.e. backyard gardener, community garden experience, farming, or professional practice)
- Experience coordinating group activity.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Physically fit.
- Knowledge of seed saving techniques.
- Flexibility in work hours.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by March 15, 2015.